|Bag Size||Active Carbon Type||Bag Material||Seam Construction||Length (inches)||Diameter (inches)||SAB Filter Housing Model No.|
|#1||Advanced Coconut Shell||PP Felt||Welded||16.5”||7”||1C, 1S, 1J|
|#2||Advanced Coconut Shell||PP Felt||Welded||32”||7”||2C, 2S, 2J, all Multi-bag units|
- Effective removal of odor, chlorine, asbestos, mercury, lead and other types of heavy metals and toxic organic chemicals.
- Loose carbon-fill.
- No binding agents used for max carbon particle surface exposure.
- High absorption speed: 120 faster than normal compressed carbon rods or carbon filter papers.
- Standard #02 bags contain 5kg of coconut shell active carbon pellets.
- Coconut shell active carbon pellets are pre-washed.
- Multi-layer, depth-loading filter bag with good absorption performance.
- All materials conform to FDA requirements. No silicone is used.
- No carbon fines are released during start-up or operation.
- Optimum replacement pressure differential 17.5psi (0.12MPa), Max 36psi (0.25MPa) Recommended maximum flow rate: 6 ton/hr for std #01 bag, 12 ton/hr for std #02 bag