|Model No.||A (inch)||B (inch)||C (inch)||D (inch)||E (inch)||F (inch)||Inlet/Outlet Connection||Max Flow Rate (US GPM)||Heated Fluid Connection|
|SAB-4J||27.5||24.1||18.3||18.3||15.0||13.1||5.9||1” NPT||45||1/2” NPT|
- SAB1J & 2J bag filter models can be ordered with Flanged or NPT connections.
- These bag filter models are not available in carbon steel.
Heating Jacket Top Entry Single Bag Filters – 1J, 2J, 4J Series
For applications where heat is required to lower the filtered liquid’s viscosity (e.g. to avoid crystallization/solidification or to satisfy another process downstream), the heating jacket bag filter is your best choice! The heating jacket promotes a superior flow of liquid and thus eases the filtration process. The bag filter’s heating jacket can use either hot oil or steam to lower the filtered liquid’s viscosity. The heating jacket bag filter’s trumpet shaped top cover allows fluid to flow into the bag filter through the top just like the Simplex bag filter. The superior design provides the end-user with a highly reliable system.
Design Advantages and Features:
- The maximum flows of these heating-jacket bag filters range from 45 to 200 US GPM.
- The bag filter housing, made of 316SS/304SS, protects against corrosion.
- The patented design ensures optimal performance and high quality filtration.
- The bag filter’s maximum operating temperature is 430°F (220°C).
- The bag filter’s pipeline design has been streamlined to provide a low pressure loss and, as a result, reduced energy consumption. The W-shaped patented gasket design provides an excellent seal with no side-leakage.
- The Quick-opening bag filter design allows for ease in operation and maintenance.
- These bag filters can be used for coarse, intermediate, and fine filtration.
- These bag filters can be used to filter any acid, alkaline or neutral fluids and solvents.
- The bag filters come supplied with support legs and are adjustable to meet any height requirements.