|Model No.||No. of Bags||A (inch)||B (inch)||C (inch)||D (inch)||E (inch)||F (inch)||Inlet/Outlet Connection||Max Flow Rate (US GPM)|
Standard Multi Bag Filter Systems– M2-M24 Series
Design Advantages and Features:
- The M2-M24 standard multi bag filter is suitable for high flow rates. Liquids flow through the side and exit at the bottom.
- The multi bag filter housings can fit from 2 to 24 filter bags and accept standard #01 and #02 filter bags and screens. The inlet and outlet flanged connections range from 3” to 16”. The maximum flows of these multi bag filters range from 400 to 4800 US GPM.
- The duplex air bleeders and outfall design provides an easy and safe operation.
- The multi bag housings can be fabricated in various materials including, but not limited to, Carbon Steel, 316SS and 304SS.
- The multi bag filter system is ideal for processes that demand long-term operation with low maintenance.
- The pipeline design has been streamlined to provide a low pressure loss and, as a result, reduced energy consumption. The W-shaped patented gasket design provides an excellent seal with no side-leakage.
- The multi bag filter Quick-opening design allows for ease in operation and maintenance – quick bag and screen change outs.
- The multi bag filter system can be used to filter various acid, alkaline or neutral fluids and solvents.