|Model No.||Bag filter Model No.||Cart dimensions L*W*H (inch)||Compressed air requirement (psi)||Inlet/Outlet Connection||Max Flow Rate (US GPM)|
|SAB-2S2B||2S||47.2*17.7*43.3||0 – 120||2” QC coupling||0 – 130|
|SAB-1S1.5B||1S||39.4*15.7*33.5||0 – 120||1-1/2” QC coupling||0 – 65|
|SAB-4S1B||4S||31.5*13.0*27.6||0 – 120||1” QC coupling||0 – 35|
|SAB-3S0.5B||3S||25.6*10.2*24.4||0 – 120||1/2” QC coupling||0 – 15|
Mobile Portable Bag Filter Systems
The Mobile Portable bag filter system consists of a high quality filter, a pneumatic diaphragm pump and required controls. The mobile bag filter units are used for batch operation and scattered fluid applications, allowing the end-user to save money on capital equipment. All you need to do is connect the inlet, outlet and power the unit up.
||Pneumatic diaphragm pump
Design advantages and features:
- Mobile and easy to operate anywhere.
- Advanced quick-opening construction, convenient and easy for maintenance.
- The pump’s self-priming function allows the end-user to adjust the flow rate.
- Any fluid with a maximum viscosity of 30,000 CPs is acceptable.
- Inlet and outlet connections are flexible and easy to connect to other systems.